彩色直播:Wednesday Night Drags
彩色直播:The raceway's popular program gives people a safe, legal, controlled environment in which to drag race their cars, away from city streets.
Anyone with a driver's license can compete, providing their vehicle or motorcycle passes a simple technical inspection. All gas-propelled vehicles must have mufflers (if applicable). Almost any type of street-legal vehicle is eligible to run on the drag strip.
Racing for the first time? Click HERE to find out what to expect.
Events will be held with strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, including:
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from people not in your household. Security staff will be in place to monitor social distancing requirements throughout the property.
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Spectators are not allowed to enter 彩色直播.
- Each participant is limited to no more than two people per car/entry (driver plus one support person). Drivers and their support person must enter the facility in the same car, with appropriate credentials, to ensure/enforce attendance limits. Support person pays a $10 entrance fee.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars when in staging lanes.
Most Wednesday nights through Nov. 18, 2020. Gates open at 3:30 p.m., racing spans from 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
- If you plan on racing, you must be at the track by 7 p.m. The earlier you get here, the more time runs you'll get.
- Racing may end earlier, depending on car count.
Pay for your ticket at the gate - $25 to race; $15 to race with High School ID. $10 for up to one additional crew person per car.
29355 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, Calif., 95476.
Call the Drag Racing Hotline 800-870-7223 ext. 209,
as events are weather permitting, or visit the 彩色直播 Drag Racing Facebook Page.
What to Expect at Wednesday Night Drags!
- The main entrance at Gate 1 on Highway 121 at 3:30 p.m.
- Follow the signs to "Tech" to get your car teched
- Once your car passes the simple tech inspection, a tech inspector will direct you to the staging lanes
Get Ready for Your First Run:
- Wait for your class' turn in the staging lanes
- Practice/time runs start at 4 p.m. and end at 7 p.m.
- There will be 2-3 runs before the first round of eliminations
- Drag racing staff can help you with staging your car at the starting line.
- After each run you'll receive a time slip with your elapsed time and speed on the quarter-mile.
First Round of Eliminations:
- Eliminations start at 7 p.m.
- Make it to the final four in your class and receive a trophy! Remember, it's all about being consistent and getting good reaction times on the tree!
Be a part of the 彩色直播 Drag Racing forums to discuss drag racing with fellow racers and share your photos. To log-in or create an account, CLICK HERE.
March 11, 2020: RESULTS
July 29, 2020: RESULTS